Saturday, September 15, 2012
Friday, August 3, 2012
1. "Mom the toilet isn't working"
"Why Ben, what do you mean"
"I dont know mommy, the people in it will not make it flush"....
2. While watching the women's gymnastics team final olympics. " Mommy those girls have tummies on their top under their necks like you" :)
3. While at a restaurant. "Ben what would you like for dinner?" Oh yum I want chicken wings! Mom, what are chicken wings?
4. While I was standing at there top of our stairs and he was at the bottom. "Mom if I had my rope from Pop Pops house I would throw it up to you and then I would be Spiderman and swing up and get you.
5. "When the baby comes I'm going to take him and throw him so high up in the sky up to Jesus."
Wednesday, March 14, 2012
room while he ate his muffin while the other children ran around and played. I have always wanted children, ever since I was 5 years old everyone who knew me knew I liked pretending I was the "mommy" of anyone who would allow. There are some days I could just stay cuddled up in bed with my baby all day and talk and play and watch TV. God definitely blessed me with the perfect little boy for me who loves to cuddle just as much as his mommy! The best part about today was that Ben did a "My Mommy" sheet where the teachers asked them questions about their moms and they filled out these funny sheets for us. To make the day even better Ben listed that he thinks I weigh 90 lbs and that I like to clean! This post really has no funny Ben comments but I just wanted to brag on what a sweet, joyful, cuddly, caring little boy our family has been blessed with. I love him more than life.